29 January 2008

Still Waiting...

Today is day 9 of the 7-10 business days that it was to take for my night guard to be made and sent. I haven't gotten too bad of headaches in the past week. I did wake up one morning with my neck and upper back killing me though. I'm guessing the back pain was caused by the same thing....it just spread below my neck this time. My neck usually hurts anyway though. Tomorrow is day 10! I don't really want to call and bug since it's still within the window of time they gave. But what if it's there and they just haven't gotten around to calling yet?? That has happened with other places. I've never waited for anything from this place, so I don't know...but it's happened where I'm waiting for something to come in and I'm not getting a call, so I call them and they say oh yeah, we have it, it's been in since yesterday, we just haven't been able to call you yet. Uh yeah. Sure. Sigh....I'm so ready to have it!!

No comments: