06 March 2006

We're not buying any more drinks unless they are free!

OMG!! Vegas was GREAT!!! We had so much fun!! We walked a TON. When we ate at the buffets on saturday and sunday, we ate a TON! And when I got home I weighed myself and was 4lbs lighter than the last time I weighed myself on Thursday or Friday! HAHAA! We also went dancing Saturday night at this club at the Rio. The Voodoo Lounge I think it was called. Up on the roof. It was so cool!! Weird little guys kept coming up to hump my leg, but other than that, it was great! And the fact that my feet were absolutely dying at the end of the night and my toes were numb. My second toe on my left foot is still kinda numb. So that's not good I'm sure. But on Friday when Joanne was all buzzed and goofy, she came to a conclusion about purchasing our alcohol for the weekend. She said, and i quote, "We're not buying any more drinks unless they are free!" So that became our motto for the weekend! Man, she was a blast! She's such a goofball! I had so much fun with her. We definitely need to do that again!!!

2 comments:

joanne said...

I think I was slurring my speech when I said that. Wasn't that fun? Poor Mary Ann, she has no idea what she missed!

M+ said...

I'm gonna take this quote and run with it!
Don't worry, everybody gets a link out of it.