11 March 2006

No go

Well, my mom called me last night about the house I was looking at. The lady who owns it called her for some dumbass reason and not me. Said that they got an offer for more money and they are closing next week. So oh well. But one good thing about it is that she kinda freaked out when an inspection was mentioned. Asking why I need one and that the house is fine and there's no reason to get one. So that was fishy. And then my mom said that she also said that she's still thinking about selling. But if they are closing next week it doesn't seem like there's much to think about is there? So that situation turned out weird and perhaps it's for the best that I didn't get that. Although if she was weirded out about an inspection maybe I would have found out something even before I bought it anyway. So back to the beat. Got to wander around again looking for homes that are way overpriced for the little pieces of crap that they are and try to find another one that I can live with.

1 comment:

joanne said...

Everything happens for a reason. You are right, it was probably for the best.