17 March 2006

Well, work is getting busier, so that's one good thing. I got my six month evaluation done yesterday. 7.5 months after i was hired in this position. So I believe I should have some backpay coming for a raise that i should have gotten Feb 6! That'll be cool!! That will help contribute to the home buying cause!!

I went to see the loan lady with my dad on Wednesday so he could help understand and ask questions. She was such a flake. I told her I wanted a $100k loan. So she started saying stuff about with a 5% down then it'll be a $95k loan and blah blah blah and i'm like what? What happened to the $100k? I have to make a downpayment on my loan in addition to the down payment on the house?? So she was all oh, that's why you told me you wanted a $100k loan. Duhhh. (she said that, she said duhh. very professional. i feel like i'm in very capable hands!) what a fruit cake. So anyway, we arrived at the heart of the matter. Got a great interest rate on it too. so we're going with that. now i just need to find a house!! I have an appointment with a real estate agent on saturday. So let the games begin!!

1 comment:

joanne said...

Oh no! You got spam comments. LOL!!