02 March 2006

Still going!!

I woke up at 5am this morning feeling absolutely terrible. My throat was killing me and it hurt so bad! So I ate a popsicle. I discovered popsicles don't last indefinitely in the freezer even thought they are individually wrapped. But it was cold and that felt good. Then i had some rainbow sherbert. Then looked up the location of the nearest urgent care and called to see when they are open. I went back to bed for an hour or so. Got up, showered and headed to urgent care. They did the strep swab and all that. But I don't have strep. Just some generic viral infection. The doc gave me some anti-virals which she said don't usually work, but you never know. I said I'd like something since I'm going to Vegas tomorrow!!! So she suggested that i drink as much of whatever I like to make me feel better! HAHA!! I like her!! And to win some money in Vegas cuz that'll help too! HAHA! she gave me somt 800mg ibuprofen for the swelling of the tonsils and the lymph nodes. That has helped i'm thinking. Two of my nodes that were swollen and hurting are much better now. One of them I can't even feel anymore. So no worries, i am still going to Vegas. Like i said before no matter what!! I did all sorts of laundry last night, so all I have to do tonight is pack!! And I'm ready to go!!!

1 comment:

joanne said...

Vegas!!!!

OMG, I am still thinking about "F- you, you f-ing, f--!!"

Remember, "Ooooooohhhhhh, my goodness!" LOL!!!