06 June 2006

Weekend

I'm finally getting over being sick. I bummed around Saturday with JoAnne. We went to the pool and i got a bit more tanned. And a tad burned on my back. I got a new bikini so I wore that. And like an idiot, I actually tried swimming in it. Boobies everywhere!!! I wonder how many little boys were underwater with their goggles. Or how many daddies? HAHAHAHA!! But it was fun. The water felt SO good! And just lounging around was great. Then we went to lunch and just sat and talked. There at the club, so we were still in our suits. It was great! Saturday night I ended up going to the bar (go figure) and had a great time. I actually sang karaoke again!! T & I discovered that we're both pathetic. Long ol story. But it has to do with boys. So that's another thing me & my sis can bond about. Oh crap, have I mentioned that? There are like 5 different people now who think we are sisters! It's rather amusing. We stopped denying it and just roll with it. Like this one guy always asks one or the other of us, if we are alone, so where is your sister? so we just answer now instead of trying to argue with him. so that's just become another one of our running jokes. so oh, on sunday i had to work the track & field event. starting at 7am. last year we were done about 2pm. this year we didn't leave til 5:30. that's a damn long day in the heat. and i wasn't even on the field! i was just doing check in and selling shirts and stuff!! so the people who were working the actual events were completely miserable. i think we had a record heat day. or pretty damn near. yesterday was a record heat day, i know that. so when i got home i changed into my bikini and turned on my sprinkler in the backyard and ran thru it and got nice and wet. sat in my lawn chair reading for a bit...til i fell asleep. slept about an hour then went inside and got in bed and crashed out. i slept a good 11 hours. it was great!

1 comment:

joanne said...

That's incredibly funny that people would think you and T are sisters because the two of you look nothing like eachother!