15 June 2006

Delirious

It was another late night. It was my friend R's birthday party. So I couldn't leave early. That would be rude. HAHAHA!! Of course by the end there were only 4 of us left! So three of them were going out to breakfast and I was pooped and said I was going home. But he asked me to go, so I couldn't disappoint him on his birthday, so I went. We were at Village Inn for over 2 hours! But holy crap we were having a freaking blast!! We were talking about sex and mexicans doing yard work and tv and Neitzche and the theory of warp drives and transporters. It was awesome! I even got in on that last one, and the other girl there just gave me this odd look when i popped into that conversation, cuz it started out just the two boys arguing about some "details" about warp drive and whatnot. And then when I got in, i can't even explain the look she gave me. Probably partly that I actually knew what they were talking about and then partly a don't encourage them look. But I'm really not sure, but it amused me. So there were three of us arguing about warp! It was hilarious! So when we finally left the building, we were out front for a while talking still. Then D had to go back in to go to the bathroom and R says something about how she's a great lady, she's really nice, but she needs to have her fucking head examined. I died laughing! But it's so true! HAHA!! So we hung out a bit longer up there then finally left. It was just about 4 when I got home. So I only got about 3 hours of sleep so I'm completely out of it! Although it's no different than normal these days!!

No comments: