12 June 2006

My First Time...

It was GREAT!! It was with three guys and they were very patient with me. I had some idea how it's done since I've been watching a lot. So that helped. They gave me tips and suggestions. They took a lot themselves, I don't know why. Many times I was there and in place and ready for it, but one of the other guys would jump in my way and take it instead. You'd think that since I was new that I should take as much that came my way as I could to get used to it. I did take a good number of them and most of the time did what I needed to do with it. It was a lot more work than I thought it would be. Which isn't a bad thing. But it was still a total blast and I'm definitely going to be doing it more now that I got my first time over with!! And the guys did say they'd do it with me again!! I can't wait!!

5 comments:

joanne said...

I am trying to figure out what you meant by the guy being in the way and taking it instead. Does that mean that the guys were doing it to eachother too?

Lemony Fresh said...

Nope! Remember this says it's "My First Time" and I've played mixed doubles tennis plenty before!!

Lemony Fresh said...

Give up guys?

VOLLEYBALL!! WOOHOO!!! Specifically, sand volleyball!!

Perry H. said...

That was very clever!! I of course immediately thought of 4 person basketball ;O). Mind if I link to your blog?

joanne said...

You ARE very clever. I need to practice tennis SO badly! Can you hit with me?