08 February 2006

Babies...Better you than me

Last night my best friend called and left a message saying she is driving down to visit. She knew that I would know exactly what that meant: her little sister is ready to have her second baby. She wasn't able to get down here the first time for the actual birth. But this time she decided she is coming down no matter what to see it. Since she is never going to have a kid unless there is an oops. And she figures that a birth is something you have to see at least once in your life in person. I'm never going to have one either, so her sister is the only chance. Maybe I'll get to witness the birth of her third child. I so don't get it. The desire to have kids. I do not have that at all whatsoever, nothing, nada, zero, zilch. Oh well. I certainly don't feel like I'm missing anything. I guess I will when I'm old and wrinkley and I need someone to drive me to get my Depends and my pills.

1 comment:

joanne said...

VEGAS BABY!!!

VEGAS!! WHOO HOO!!!