24 February 2006

Just a dream....phew....

I had the most horrible dream! I was with a friend of mine and we were out at some store and I was supposed to be meeting JoAnne at the airport for our 3:55pm flight to Las Vegas. So when I looked at the clock it was 3:44!! And I didn't have a car! So I started walking down the block and was going to try to hitch to the airport. So I see this guy in a tricked out El Camino and I told him, Look, I don't know where you are headed, but I Really need to get to the airport! and he said sure, no problem. And then I woke up. But it was terrible!! I felt so bad! JoAnne was waiting for me and I couldn't get a hold of her on her cell phone and I was going to miss the flight. I didn't have my luggage with me, so I don't know what the heck was happening with that! That was pretty scary. I don't want anything to happen that will prevent me from going to Vegas next week!!

2 comments:

joanne said...

The flight is at 6:05! Don't miss it. :-)

Lemony Fresh said...

Well seeing as how you are taking me, if I miss it so will you!