18 February 2006

In a groove

I'm finally in a cleaning groove. I've been dying to get my house cleaned and i kind of do a bit here and there, but nothing that really makes it look like i did anything. so now i'm just on a total roll with throwing crap away and making room. i don't have much storage space in my house and i have a lot of shit, and the two just don't mix. i was just on a break having a little bite to eat and thought i'd get some junk out of my head.

me & my friend joanne are going to vegas in a couple of weeks and i'm soooo freaking excited! i haven't been on a vacation, even a little weekend getaway in quite a while. this is going to be great!

i swear i had more stuff to talk about but now i absolutely don't remember. hmm....no clue. better get my butt back to cleaning before it gets too used to sitting down tonight!!

1 comment:

joanne said...

Hey, come over to my house with all that cleaning energy! Just kiddin.

VEGAS, baby!!!! Whoo hoo!