22 February 2008

Why won't it go away??

For OVER three weeks now I have changed my eating habits quite a bit. I started keeping track of what I eat and the calories and fat and sugar and whatnot. Started eating more veggies during the day for snacks. More veggies with meals. Drinking more water too. Today was my third weigh in and I am the exact same weight as I started! The first 2 weeks I was 2 pounds less than my starting weight. Now I'm back to it. WTF??? It's crap like this that makes me think what the hell am I doing this for? I could go back to eating the way I was eating and maintaining....just like I am now apparently. Pisses me off.

1 comment:

joanne said...

Well, I can't say that my efforts at the gym have made a difference either but I do still eat pretty badly. I can't seem to stick to a healthy diet for longer than a week or so. Yikes.