12 February 2008

Still sick

I don't know what the hell the deal is. I just can't seem to get over whatever I have. I was so tired yesterday, I went to sleep WAY early...just after 8! Slept all thru the night, up until 5ish this morning when I woke up and just ached all over! My legs, my back, my arms...just dying. And I was so uncomfortable I couldn't go back to sleep. I kinda dozed off here and there, but just couldn't fall totally asleep. I took some dayquil and mucinex this morning. So I don't feel as horrible as I did earlier...but still...not so great. It totally sucks man. This nose thing is bugging the crap out of me too. I have chorus tonight, so i'm probably going to go sit in the corner for it so i don't get my section sick. oooh or in front so i can hear the whole choir! I'll do that!

4 comments:

joanne said...

Oh my gosh, poor Leash. Everyone is getting sick now. The people in my office are hacking up their lungs and spreading germs. Hang in there!

joanne said...

A chorus night?

Lemony Fresh said...

i'm in the university chorus!! tuesday nights!

joanne said...

Oh flip! How fun! I have kidney every Tuesday so I couldn't do it. I'm jealous!!!