04 February 2008

Weekend

I had a pretty good weekend!

On Saturday, I stayed home while the hubby went to Moriarty to his friend's house to get some more tattoo work done. I've been going with him the previous 4 weeks and I decided to stay home this time so I could get some work done. And avoid the cat stench of their house. Holy crap, they have the raunchiest smelling house I have EVER had the misfortune to step in! When I go, I stay in the tattoo studio with them cuz he keeps the door closed so the animals don't go in there and the smell doesn't get in there either. I don't understand how people live like that!!! It's absolutely disgusting! So it was great staying home.

I did laundry and cleaned and vacuumed and dusted and mopped. Then I hear from hubby. He locked his keys in his truck. They were going to try to find someone to jimmie it open, but never did, so I had to take my key to him to unlock the truck. The kid was going to have a friend of hers over, so I waited til she came over and then we went. Got there, opened the truck, stayed for maybe 10 minutes then came back home. It's maybe 30 miles out there I think. Maybe more, I can never remember. So much for staying home and saving gas too!! Got back home and cleaned up some more and made dinner for the girls. I was on my feet all day long except for the drive. So by the time hubby came home and I was ready to go to bed, my back and feet hurt so bad. Went right to bed. don't you love how amazing your bed feels when you are so pooped and achey??

Sunday, just did one more load of laundry. I stayed in my PJs ALL DAY LONG!! It was GREAT!! bummed around the house....didn't even take a step outside! Joe even took amanda's friend home sunday evening. I did NOTHING! Waahahhahaa!!! I so needed that! It was awesome!

No comments: