26 January 2006

Home Again

I'm finally home after two weeks of housesitting. It was nice because I got to crank the heat up unlike at home. I have dumb ol floor furnaces and they are just hell. Nevermind, they are not hell, cuz if they were, they'd be warmer. I like my old house but some things are just too old. The only hard part about coming home is that I've let all my crap pile up because I have just come home to bring in my mail and to drop stuff off and pick stuff up. So anything I dropped off just got left where it landed. And then now I brought back everything, so all that is waiting to be put away. It's such a pain. But I'm home with all my music, my surround sound, movies, my fish and my king size bed and flannel sheets. And no dog hair everywhere. It's really quite cozy if you can get over the freezingness of the place. I was running late this morning trying to move the rest of my stuff out and get to work. I already know I left my phone charger and my milk. Who knows what else I left. I'm so great at postponing the clean up process of coming back home. And now it's late and I really should get to bed so I'm well rested for work. HAHA! Like I worry about that any other day!! But it's a great excuse that comes in handy when I don't want to work around my house!

1 comment:

joanne said...

Holy carp! Two weeks? Where were you? Did they PAY you at least? Take a look at my blog, I posted a pic of the new edition!