21 January 2006

Dad's Goin Down!

Well, I didn't make it to take my car in. My dad called this morning and asked if I wanted to play tennis. So I did that instead. We just hit for quite a while then we decided to play a set. I beat him in that set 6-4. Then we played another. I was up 5-4 and probably about to win there and I stepped on a ball and twisted my ankle a little bit. It didn't hurt bad, but it was definitely enough to slow me down. So my dad caught up and we ended up taking that second set to a tiebreaker. And I won the tie breaker 7-4! For the First time in my LIFE I beat my dad!!! And I beat him in straight sets!!! WOOHOO!! He did catch up after I hurt my ankle but he was still a bit disappointed that I still beat him being gimpy. But we were playing for about 3.5 hours!! So we were both pretty pooped. So I popped some advil and iced it right away after we finished. Then I got taken out to lunch! woohoo!!! And I even have leftovers! woohoo!! Probably time to go ice again. I better go into the den and elevate it on the recliner. Might as well play some video games while I'm in there! Still no ps1 memory card....

1 comment:

joanne said...

HEY! You're not an idiot. LOL! But I do like that blog name anyway.