20 October 2008

Xmas shopping

We did most of our xmas shopping this weekend!!  Wow!  This was my month for my extra paycheck and another one for Joe.  He gets paid every week....lucky!  So all the months that have 5 Wednesdays he gets an extra paycheck!  So I think that's 4 months a year.   Sheesh.  So anyway, since this was my month, we decided to do our xmas shopping.  Phew!!  We nearly got everything taken care of!  There are just a few random things here and there to pick up.  But for the most part everything is done!!  So those few things we still need are absolutely no big deal!!  A friend of mine just had surgery last week so she's still all drugged up.  I found something I thought she and her family would like so I asked to make sure she didn't have it already.  I'm counting on the drugs to help her forget so it'll still be a surprise in a couple months!  HAHAHA!!   But man, it was great!  No crowds.  Everything we wanted to get they had!  We found some great sales too.  Ahhh.....it's so nice to think that it's all behind us!!  Now we just have to wrap everything!!  Soon too before we forget what we got for whom!  HAHA!!!  

No comments: