24 July 2006

Still Moving

Holy crap i'm pooped! I've been moving crap all weekend. AND having to deal with my mom on top of it all. That just makes it all the more tiring cuz it's so draining having to deal with her. BUT she's helping, so i'm tolerating. Like she's all bugged cuz it's taking me so long to move. Yeah, i'm just doing it after work and crap, so yeah, it's not going to be all that quick. I did take a couple days off last week to do stuff. My fuck toy let me borrow his truck when i was off, so that helped considerably. Then I went back to work on friday to rest before the weekend's moving. Now i'm back and work and just sooo tired! At least I have tennis tonight after work so I won't be able to really move much of anything. I can just get some rest tonight. And see how much my mom has moved today! She said she was going to come into town and pack and move crap for me! woohoo!! THAT'S why i tolerate her! HAHA!

1 comment:

Obesio said...

Are you finished blogging? Sorry I haven't visited lately but I used to come here via Joanne, who once again has vanished.