02 May 2006

Violated

Yesterday I got home from work at about 5:15. Noticed a couple things looked a little odd. Then noticed something else looked more than odd. My kitchen window was broken out. Broken glass all over. A bunch of change got taken. About $200 worth. Including about $100 worth of $1 coins in a little phone box that a friend brought me from England. My PlayStation2 and PS2 games. That's it. Oh, well and a nylon duffle bag to haul my stuff away in. So at least that's ALL that got taken. It could have been much more. But still!! I feel terribly violated!! And all the hassle this causes. And now I need to get another PS2. And then find all those games again that I had. A few of them won't be hard to find. But a few others I had a hard time finding in the first place and had to keep looking and looking. So that'll be annoying. Don't know when I'm going to get another one. I'm housesitting this week. Maybe I can set that money aside to get a new PS2. And two of those games I just got in the past week cuz I finally found them!!! That's really damn annoying. So after the investigator was finished, he showed me that he pulled 4 good prints off of the window frame where he came in. So that was exciting. So I called a friend of mine to come over and stay the night with me. So that was good. He helped me relax. My three glasses of wine and no food since lunch helped too. Had a good night. Definitely not all paranoid and freaked out if I would have just stayed by myself.

7 comments:

joanne said...

Poor Leash!!

Obesio said...

All that talk about sex without commitment and now video games... Are you sure that you are a chick?

Lemony Fresh said...

Oh I SO am a chick! Just not a girly girl. Just ask Tristen & Joanne! HAHAHA!!

joanne said...

HEY!! New post already!!!

Obesio said...

Well... if you enjoy spending romantic time with heavy-set, balding, definitely not wealthy married men, then you are not only a girl -- you are the perfect girl. (Though I've never played video games.)

joanne said...

Ahh, the married men. Looks like another married guy likes you, Leash!

Lemony Fresh said...

A couple married women as well! I'm expanding my horizons! HAHAHA!!!