18 May 2006

The Big Three-Oh

My thirtieth birthday has been off to a tremendous start! I started partying yesterday going to a friend's party right after work hanging out, drinking margaritas and having fun. Then headed to the bar and hung out with good friends and had a grand ol time. They even got me to sing karaoke! HAHA!! Started the birthday festivities a day early and I really had a super time. All the way to this morning. Had a great conversation with a good friend last night. Got to work and saw Alb. fire & rescue and AA scraping up people from the freeway right in front of my office. I always love carnage...blood and gore and guts....then when i finished gawking i came inside and my friend here decorated the hell out of my desk! It was great! I'm wearing birthday streamer in my hair as a headband. Streamers are all above me, balloons and a bendy flower and i got cupcakes and she got me a Titanium SPORK!!!! I have a thing for sporks...and she found me a REAL SPORK!! So when we ate cupcakes, i ate it with my new spork! HAHA!! I know, I'm a dork, but WHO CARES?!?!! It's my BIRTHDAY!! I can be as dorky as I wanna be today!!! Not that it ever stops me any other time. hehe!!

1 comment:

joanne said...

HEY! You didn't mention your ever-so-special birthday lunch!